Thursday, May 8, 2008

nice

Last night
I walked so much
that I got blisters under my feet
it was nice.
The weather was nice.
I ate pizza before and ice-cream and beer afterwards.

I wish the weather was always nice in Iceland
because I am going there soon.

I just got a scallion-cream-cheese-bacon-tomato bagel.
It is nice.

I saw my school's illustration senior show
and the fine arts senior show too
last night.
Illustration won.
This was comforting.

I am somewhat redeeming myself from constantly feeling like shit
I think
mostly because the semester will be over soon.
It is nice.
But I wish I hadn't felt so shitty most of the semester,
it ruined it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vera said...

Mig langar í scallion-cream-cheese-bacon-tomato bagel... mmm...
En hey! Þú lítur þó ekki út eins og statisti í Apaplánetunni.

May 9, 2008 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mig langar líka í scallion-cream-cheese-bacon-tomato bagel!
geturðu ekki tekið nokkrar með þér heim;)
og það er búið að vera rosa næs veður hérna heima, alveg í 2 daga núna!
xx Björg

May 15, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home