Monday, August 25, 2008

pakk

Today I've been packing because I go to america tomorrow. Here is what I have packed:



I am getting ready to go to my sister's for dinner. My sister is a good cook. it will be a good night. Here is a picture of my sister on a beach in the westfjords last summer, fighting off evil birds with a stick:



The other day I tidied up and organized my room really well because I'm leaving and I'm going to miss my room and don't want it to be sad and messy while I am gone. Then I took pictures of it and told it I would not forget it even if I stopped living in it.

You can probably look at the pictures here.

When I looked over the pictures I thought:

"I have ridiculous taste / bad taste / no taste."

"kind of like a juvenile packrat."

"I have so much crap and so many nice friends who have made me or given me nice things"

"My bedroom is so fucking awesome and fun I wish I could travel with it."

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha skemmtileg mynd úr skemmtilegri ferð. Takk fyrir kvöldið það var líka skemmtilegt.
Ást,
Systir þín.

August 25, 2008 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

I love seeing peoples rooms, they're so interesting and telling. Of course yours was fabulous.

August 26, 2008 at 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ég elska myndina af Sól í töskunni!
vonandi gekk ferðalagið vel
Björg x

August 27, 2008 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Hannah Schulman said...

i really love your room! it's pretty much my dream bedroom

September 18, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home