Wednesday, August 6, 2008

sometimes I don't know what to write


Appropriately, I just watched 5 episodes of the secret life of the american teenager. in a row. online. That marks the beginning of my "vacation". My last day of work was today. I leave for New York in 20 days. Pretty good vacation. The secret life of the american teenager is about amercians and how good people practice abstinence and are pro-life. More specifically: pretty blondes practice abstinence. latinos are slutty. asians are smart. and african-americans are insightful.

5 episodes. 250 minutes.


vacation.






abstinence.

----

so anyway, did you know how Michael Cera's parents stole my DNA when I was a baby and made him with it? I think I'm gonna have to demand royalties.



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

hahaha "Secret Life" is my favorite show, even though i hate it and last week's episode literally made me scream. I especially love the slutty latino. I want to be her for halloween, she's so smart yet so troubled. you forgot that in TV Land jews are rich and dorky.

August 9, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home