Friday, August 1, 2008

twenty-one and dolphin friendly

Yes Hello.

Yesterday was my birthday. I turned this old:



I got 30 facebook comments plus something like 4 phonecalls, 3 myspace comments, 3 text messages, 3 IMs, 1 e-mail and 1 birthday card wishing me a happy birthday.

This is comforting because it means that at least 45 people like me enough, or want me to like them enough, to feel like they should wish me a happy birthday. And maybe that means I can consider myself "nice" or "friendly" or even "popular" or something despite my regular outbursts of antisocial behaviour.

So I guess I'll use this opportunity to thank my friends, and my friends' friends, and my acquaintances for being friendly.



This is what I really wanted for my birthday:



It was also, ofcourse, the only backpack that had sold out in the past 3 days in the only store that carries them in Iceland.

JESUS I AM DYING OF HEAT AND NEED TO REMEMBER HOW TO WRITE DOWN INTERESTING THINGS.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger LR said...

.I noticed it said it was your birthday at facebook, but then I forgot. Then I read your note and didn't dare to say "Happy Birthday". Then I read this, and said: "Why not?". I hope you have had a nice one.

August 7, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can get you one of those fjällräven backpacks if you want, did you get your hands on one allready? I mean, they have them in like almost every store in stockholm. or like every backpack store at least.
I miss you being bitter in front of the computer, it makes me smile in a weird crooked way.

August 21, 2008 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger N A said...

I came to this blog entirely randomly. The dog video is pleasing. Dogs are charming. I have a scar on my face from where one bit me.

August 25, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home