Tuesday, December 2, 2008

things said to me about me in the past 2 days:

former teacher: "everyone likes you" (I know for a fact that this is not true, but at least it means that more than one person likes me and that is good)

current teacher: "you need to chill out" (yes, yes I do)

Rachael London: "AND THIS IS WHAT I ABSOLUTELY HATE ABOUT YOU, MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE EVER: YOU LIKE SOMEONE AND THEN WHEN YOU ARE AROUND THEM YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE THEM AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE LAST PIECE OF SHIT YOU'D EVER WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH AND THEN YOU COME TO ME AND SAY "why doesn't he talk to me Rachael. I think he doesn't like me.""

(a truer truth has probably not ever been spoken rachael london)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ég verð að vera sammála Rachael!
nema ég hata þig ekki baun;)
x björg

December 5, 2008 at 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home