Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FROM THE ABYSS

I'm not sure which abyss I'm talking about but I just like to make things sound dramatic. The abyss of neglect maybe.

So I have been doing a lot of things that mostly don't include the computer; I still have an empty hard drive.

I took Alex Fitzgerald to Iceland for 10 days over spring break, this picture pretty much sums up the trip:



I´ve been playing with Feather & Folly a lot and we have a considerable amount of upcoming shows. The amount became more considerable when Holly almost cut off her left thumb on Monday, so expect more singing and less guitar playing for the first couple of dates. A list of dates and locations can be seen here.

My big sis was visiting for a week which was nice and lovely. When I haven't been paying visits or receiving visits or playing music I've just been doing my schoolwork like a responsible person, getting drunk like an irresponsible person (only after I've done my schoolwork so not too irresponsible), making friends and trying to be good and happy.

And saying "you know I really should update my blog more frequently" frequently.

Reading books. Watching movies. I've been halfassedly using twitter as a place to write down the movies I watch and some other words that would be inappropriate elsewhere. I'm still not sure what I think about twitter. I think: blah.

Okay. What prompted me to write this post: I'm slowly but surely putting my homepage together. I now have an "about me" section (with an F.A.Q!) and a "links" section (and a blog, obvs.)

I wanted to ask you: Do you have a homepage that I am forgetting / you think I should link to? Or a blog that's missing from my blog-friend-links.

Also: If you have a link to me on your homepage/blog feel free to update it to go to http://juliahermanns.com/ rather than straight to this blog. Just a suggestion.

Alright! funner post next time. thanks bye.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger eyvindr said...

heyhey
I some how ended up in your blog and I have to admit I got really excited when I realised I was visiting an icelandic blog haha
my favourite band has been Sigur rós for ages
all the time I dreaming about taking a boat up in Scotland and make my trip to lovely Iceland.
It must be so beautiful over there! can't wait to visit!!

definetely, I'm going to visit this blog more often

May 4, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home