Tuesday, December 9, 2008

listen and learn

Episode 2 of Sex, Lies & Radiowaves is finally out. This episode is bigger and better and now includes strategically placed musical interludes. It's a fun time. Incedibly dorky but very fun to make. I talk about smegma and Andrew delivers a monologue about threesomes while I judge him.

Go listen at the WNSR New School Radio Website.

You can also listen to our first episode in the NewTalk section on the website.

---

Uh. This semester is coming to an end. It is scary and I have way too much work to do. I've just come down with a massively sore throat and nasty cold. great. I'll try to make it work. I'm trying to keep myself distracted in order to not go overboard with anxiety. Wish me luck. And then I get to go home to winter-wonderland and lounge and see my family. can. not. wait.

It's Andrew's birthday today, happy birthday Andrew. He had a big party over the weekend which was an excellent fun time. A young lady peed out the window into our courtyard and Alex Fitzgerald threw up in a pastry box. This clearly means that it was an epic party.

I am meeting nice people. People are nice to me. Things are looking up maybe. I hope.

Feather & Folly are playing 2 shows in december. check it out. I hope my throat gets better so I'll actually be able to sing.

---

I don't remember if I posted this before. I wish my sex-advice show was exactly like this.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger goldlion said...

whats the theme song of your radioshow??

December 10, 2008 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Júlía said...

"Sexy" by Hard Place

December 10, 2008 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger leslie said...

julia, make a site for your artwork.

this is required homework, but there is no due date...just do it soon. i have so many people that i need to show your work to. you are so good. i want to buy all of your pieces and hang them in my bedroom.

December 20, 2008 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Júlía said...

leslie, you make me blush digitally. I am taking web for illustrators next semester just so i'll be forced to do exactly this. i'll make it happen.

December 23, 2008 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home